Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 4 December 2008

Di's December #1 Sketch

Not the best photo in the world ... it has been soooo windy here that, even when it isn't raining, I've not been able to take photos outdoors. Anyway, Di's sketch this week was particularly festive, so I created this li'l lovely with scraps of Bo Bunny Teen Chic papers ... not traditionally festive but I'm loving the green/pink combi this year (as you might have noticed! LOL). There's a full supplies list on Di's blog but check out those pink/white circular patterns: Stampin' Up! Seeing Circles Stamp set & Pixie Pink ink (possibly my fave!!)
Wanna know how to make it or how to get those stamps for free? ... check it out on Mad Mumma Stampin's Blog.

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful! I love pink and green too!!!

StampinCathy said...

Love this card. I like how you did the ornaments. You go girl!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!