Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Snowman Poop?

Tamara posted this fabby li'l tutorial over at CCAYR some weeks ago & I've been waiting until now to make up a bunch for DS4's school Christmas fayre (on Friday) ... I think they look fab! Assuming you have 12x12 cardstock & some patterned papers (scraps will do it), you could make these for under 50p each ... a real budget stocking filler - or fundraiser!! & they are really quite quick to do too (once I remembered I have a scoring blade for my trimmer ... never used it before but would deffo recommend it! LOL)
& while on the subject of CCAYR ... I won last month's card challenge! Woo-hoo! Go Me!! The next challenge is up, so why not pop over & have a go ... maybe next month is your turn to win the draw! *smiles*
I have made a whole bunch of cards too ... but as I've used Di's December #2 sketch, I can't share until next week!! Gotta go ... have a whole bunch of envelopes to make for new year cards that I'll be donating to the school too!!

3 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Cute!!!

StampinCathy said...

These are just to cute.

Jean Marie said...

How cute is this!! What a nice job you have done...Sure they will be a hit!!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!