Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Well That's A First!


I went to Bury St Edmunds last weekend with my Mum, stepfather & some of my ladies (on a coach trip) to the Christmas markets ... sooooooo much shopping! Mum took these photos of the stiltwalkers & I have actually scrapped them - within a week!!!!!
Before you start thinking that I've gone all super-organised, I should say that this is my 1st December layout for Deanne & that I have only just got it to her - so actually I'm late & not at all organised. Go visit to see what the rest of the DT did ... fabulous pages!
What can I say? it's been a manic couple weeks but the webstore finally went offline this morning - & with it went all the stress & irritation it has been causing for quite some time. The MISI store makes me happy ... & the group of friends I have made over there keep me laughing too - life is good!
Today I'm thankful for:
  • Deanne's understanding of my missed deadline ... she didn't sack me yet!! *must try harder*
  • Online friends ... sometimes it's difficult to find the block of hours to actually visit friends but online you can snatch a minute here & there ... even if it's at 2 am! LOL
  • My folks for taking me to Bury with them - had a fab day out!
I'll be back later on with my winners announcement as I promised yesterday!!

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

Here is a saying I LIVE by...better late then never. LOL
Great layout.

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!